Fillers Add Extra Elegance To Your Space
Fillers serve a variety of purposes in the woodworking industry. Here at Harvest Oak Manufacturing, we produce a number of fillers for those gaps that are calling for that special something to complete the job.
• Base and vanity fillers – These are finished pieces of wood used next to a vanity to close any gap between the vanity and the wall. The fillers come in post, reeded post and wall rope varieties.
• Base fluted fillers – These decorative wood pieces close the gap between the wall and cabinet while helping the cabinet protrude out. These fillers are available in utility and base editions in either 3 or 6 inches in width.
• Wall fillers – These act as a transition piece from an imperfect wall to a perfectly square cabinet. They also are an effective way to space a cabinet away from the wall. These fillers are available in a variety of styles, including 1-, 2-, 3- and 6-inch fillers, tall fillers, and fillers with dado finish on three sides.
• Wall-fluted fillers – Wall fillers with groves serve as transition pieces from an imperfect wall to a perfectly square cabinet. Installing a wall-fluted filler also is an effective way to space a cabinet away from the wall. These are available in 3- or 6-inch options.
• Specialty fillers – These decorative fillers integrate into a cabinet to help give it a finished look while helping fill the gaps during mounting. Harvest Oak Manufacturing offers tall and wall post fillers, tall and wall reeded post fillers, and tall and wall rope fillers.
All fillers are available in Harvest Oak Manufacturing’s color offerings, which include oak, maple/birch, hickory, cherry, white, alder and beech, as well as your custom requirements. To find more information about our fillers as well as our other products, call 517-781-4016, or download our product catalog at the top of our page.